Monday 19 September 2011

Your Questions About Fx Platforms Trade

Joseph asks…I am tradeing with practive account?I am trading with a practice account. from Fx solutions which is $250 practice ac now the account balance is $500 i am thinking this NOW this is the Time To Start A LIVE account ?

so my question is

which trading platform can i choose ?
(i am from India so please give the right suggestions with it trade )

and Were can i find the books and articles about trading

now my skills level is Beginner .... i want to take my skills level to intermediate and higher stageforex trading guru answers:You should not go to real money until you can become profitable on the demo. And when i say profitable i mean by using money management correctly. A lot

Click Here For More Information....

No comments:

Post a Comment